At nordickoji.co, we collect information about all visits to the website. We use this information to improve the user experience and to support our marketing. Below you can read about what information we collect, how we process it, what we use it for and how you contact us.
The collection of personal customer information on nordickoji.co takes place within the framework of legislation and the EU’s General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR). Nordickoji.co automatically detects IP address as well as data regarding your movements between different pages on the website. If you log in or sign up for our newsletter, we will also sign up so we can make it easier for you next time. In doing so, we use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, that help us gather statistics about the use of nordickoji.co and improve the experience for you.
Nordickoji.co collects information from these five sources:
· Cookies: When you visit our website, e.g. IP address, country, displayed pages, displayed categories, displayed tags, interaction / clicks and searches.
· Buy: Eg. demographic data, email address, payment information, order amount, discount, marks and frequency. Included is the sending of transaction emails, e.g. order confirmation, shipping and refund confirmation.
· User behavior and engagement: Communication (e-mail, SMS, direct mail or telephone), e.g. opening speed, click speed and time spent reading the emails, sender domain and type of email client.
· Credit rating: Credit rating from third party rating agency.
The purpose of collecting the information serves different areas:
· Obligations: To fulfill our obligation to you as a customer or user of our service – such as. purchasing, invoicing, customer service and user account.
· Customer service: To be able to perform customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to your order or previous orders and guide the customer.
· Marketing: To show inspiration, product offers / services and personal recommendations via web, e-mail, SMS, telephone and via third-party marketing.
· Customer experience: To improve the customer experience by interacting with nordickoji.co, such as personalizing your experience on nordickoji.co, developing new features, services and products. This also includes managing, protecting, operating and maintaining our website, system administration and security and giving consent to aggregate statistics about the use of the site, purchases and to improve the understanding of our customers’ preferences.
· Fraud and risk: To prevent fraud and perform risk assessment.
· Legislation: To comply with applicable law.
If you are interested in security and privacy in connection with your travel on the Internet, it is relevant that you are aware of general cyber security. Read more about the importance of cybersecurity here.
Nordickoji.co creates individual customer profiles based on collected data about you e.g. with your purchases and information you have provided (eg favorite products). We combine and analyze this data with the aim of improving your experience on nordickoji.co and to tailor personal offers and services as well as to define the frequency of communication.
Contact regarding. personal information If you want access to the information that is registered about you with us, you must contact: email@example.com. If incorrect data has been registered, or if you have other objections, you can contact the same place. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information has been registered about you, and you can object to a registration in accordance with the Personal Data Act. As a customer, you have the right to access your collected data categories, and you can object to the registration in accordance with the relevant rules in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Upon appropriate request, we will update, change or remove personal information that we check, subject to violation of any law. We may refuse requests that are unreasonably repeated, require disproportionate technical intervention (eg new system development or significant modification of existing processes), affect other individuals’ personal data, or requests that are extremely impractical (eg information from backup systems). All inquiries regarding. this must be addressed directly to customer service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By law, your personal data must be stored securely and confidentially. We store your personal information on high-security servers located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are continuously monitored to determine whether our user information is handled properly, while still respecting your rights as a user. However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security for data transfers via the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that others will unjustifiably force access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. You thus provide your personal information at your own risk.
Personal information is deleted or anonymised on an ongoing basis as the purpose for which it was collected is terminated.
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the date at the bottom of the page. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our website.
You have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. The complaint is submitted to the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can contact us via: E-mail: email@example.com
or per. letter to: Nordic Koji Company ApS
Att: Customer service Sundkrogsgade 50 2150 Copenhagen
Denmark, February 2023